Friday, August 15, 2008

jensen something

i had plenty of opportunity to pick up jensen lewis, and i did not do it. dotel and wheeler have been the least valuable members of my fantasy bullpen, but dotel definitely is striking them out and keeping down the whip. i'm not worried about him. if there's anyone i should have grabbed, it probably wasn't lewis; it would have been balfour. i already have percival and wheeler's been my percival insurance, but when balfour was dropped, i should have jumped at the chance to grab him. he's been excellent; both he and wheeler are ownable middle relief guys in this 15-team league. i didn't want 3/5 of my bullpen to be rays, but at least i would have gotten all the saves. i consider myself lucky to be up 11 points today; this is dangerous, but i'm starting to think about what it would feel like to win the league. i hadn't really considered that as a real possiblity, and now...i have to keep hoping carlos guillen gets healthy so that my geoff blum or omar infante can get out of my middle infield. i feel like such a bottom feeder. speaking of which, heilman just made his way onto my team.

No comments: