Wednesday, March 10, 2010

saved?

Pandora's on a little firmer ground these days after I created a new station and surprisingly found it did not simply link back to most of the music from my previous stations. I was even surprised the other day when it played a song from an Om Records compilation, because it's been forever since I've spent a lot of time with that portion of my collection. The strange thing is that the new station is built around Spoon, and they get played all the time on my Vampire Weekend station. The Vampire Weekend station in turn seems to play most of what I used to hear on my Shins station, which is why it got old fast. At least I have a new (still tiny?) playlist to get sick of.

So the race is on again...will I tire of Pandora this month before I run out of free listening time?

No comments: