Monday, March 29, 2010

pandora emailed me

i apparently linked my pandora account to an email i never check, but they wrote me several days ago to remind me that i'd run out or nearly run out of listening hours for the month. i suppose i might as well burn through the rest of it tomorrow.

as it turned out, my old stations are still annoying shallow in playlist size. the spoon station may be less annoying; perhaps it's got something to do with the fact that they have so many albums. i wonder though whether all the music on that station will get old too. it was weird going back to the decemberists station and having it play the exact same tarkio song over again. that's been the worst thing about them, and one that seemed to have improved--they play one 'related' song and then nothing else by that artist. this is clearly still a company that's overly in love with their technology.

No comments: